Thursday, March 15, 2012

When I grow up, I want to be...

(Ok, I guess it's 'Throwback Thursday'... Here's another (Facebook) post I wrote on Monday, August 11, 2008 at 5:30pm.. :D)

At lunchtime today, an ad was running on TV, kids were saying what they would want to be when they grow up (if they grow up).

I was touched to hear such innocent ambitions and I said "awwww, dats sweet" and Mag says "Hmmmppphh, stooory, all of that will never happen and I'll prove it right here and now, in this canteen".

So the survey started, and yours truly started asking everyone what their dreams where when they where younger. Akin said he wanted to be a policeman (I work in an IT firm by the way), Kunle wanted to be a pilot, Glo wanted to be a nurse (I forgot to ask Ms. B, the caterer what her dreams where). And so in less than 5 mins, in a room with about 12 people only Chidi wanted to be an engineer which he is now, hmmmpphhh.

Yours truly wanted to be two things actually - Newscaster ( inspired by the then Sene Alwell-Brown), I used to practise memorizing stories on the newspaper and looking up to read it without looking into the paper, it was so haaarrrd, if only I had known there was a screen right in front of those guys where they were reading it off from *iiisssshhh*, I would have kept at it. Then, I wanted to be a Doctor, but I don't like the sight of blood, or wounds or lifeless bodies, how I for do am na? -_-

In summary, Mag's theory proven without much arithmetic..... but I still believe...

1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete