Thursday, March 15, 2012

It’s ok now, you can relax, you are covered...

(I wrote this post way back in July 2009, can't remember what was on my mind then, but yes, my views on this still hasn't changed, so I'll just go ahead and share it again)


GOD says “Wives, be subject (be submissive and adapt yourselves) to your own husbands as [a service] to the Lord.…”.

Beijing conference says "……………".

I’m not married and like they say “some things are easier said than done”, still, these are my thoughts on SUBMISSION to one’s husband.

I believe and Love God and I know a lot of things I want to do but restrain myself from doing because of this relationship between me and God………… I said that to say this ---> read on...

It’s kinnda tough to suddenly realize that the marriage step you took means you loose your rights to making any move on your own (hehe, you didn’t know? Well, now you do), all decisions have to be approved by him. Yes, that tough independent you has to discuss your next steps with him and if he approves of it, you go ahead and if not, OUT goes that bright sparks idea, lol.

Why doesn’t he agree with me? Is it because it wasn’t his idea? Does he feel threatened by it? All these thoughts and more begin to run through your head.

But, here is what I feel the solution is…………….

God is the ultimate one we all should be submitting to, a relationship with God is already one of submission. You tell him about your plans and wait for his instructions on what steps to take. You trust that he loves you so you let your guards down and you do just what he says; to go or not to go, not ur choice but his .

When you submit to a MAN, let it be a MAN who is submitting to GOD. If he listens to God then he won’t miss out the remaining part of the scripture above which says -

- Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her,

- So that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the Word,

- That He might present the church to Himself in glorious splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such
things [that she might be holy and faultless].

- Even so husbands should love their wives as [being in a sense] their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself.

- For no man ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and carefully protects and cherishes it, as Christ does the church


God’s instructions to him are simply: love her, provide for her, protect her, CHIKENA!

You are submitting to a man who is submitting to God who you are already submitting to ( hope you got that, nothing really changes you know)

God loves you, he has your back and this man is submitting to GOD, baby, you are SOOOO Covered!!!

So the question now is, What is your man submitting to? That should help you know what you are or will be submitting to.

Submission doesn’t make a fool of you, it doesn’t mean you are weak, it's WISDOM, 'cos the bible says to be “…Wise as a Serpent, Gentle as a Dove”

So, to all my strong Sisters, who like me, have got strong spirits, it’s ok now, you can come out of that protective shell, you can relax, you are covered, the Master Planner had you in mind, mmmmhhhhhh…

2 comments:

  1. Love the bit about submission being wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete